Photo Manipulation
I enhanced the photo of my brother and applied tattoo on his body. I got the idea from this tutorial. This is the original photo:
I don't know how to deal with the hair that's why I just burned it thoroughly, resulting to a bad effect on the size of his head. Hope you could give me some advice. :)
The tattoos came from here and here.
Steps:
1.) Cut out the body from background. Use contract extraction and little feather.
2.) Make black background
3.) Add Adjustment Layers: Curves, Brightness/Contrast (2x), Photo Filter (brownish), Hue/Saturation (Decrease Saturation)
4.) Use Burn and dodge tool around edges to intensify blending.
5.) Import tattoos, rescale, mask, add little noise, 60% opacity.
6.) Brush with Red, "Color" blending mode to make it a little fresh.
Steps:
1.) Cut out the body from background. Use contract extraction and little feather.
2.) Make black background
3.) Add Adjustment Layers: Curves, Brightness/Contrast (2x), Photo Filter (brownish), Hue/Saturation (Decrease Saturation)
4.) Use Burn and dodge tool around edges to intensify blending.
5.) Import tattoos, rescale, mask, add little noise, 60% opacity.
6.) Brush with Red, "Color" blending mode to make it a little fresh.

No comments:
Post a Comment